It is a fact that the demand for Interim CEOs and CFOs is largely driven by a particular business challenge or event and there is often an increased sense of urgency to getting the right person on board.
The mechanics behind a search for a CEO and CFO contractor and a permanent retained search for them, are broadly speaking the same. However interim search is faster-paced and requires a network that is ready to go, at short notice.
We also ensure that all of our mapping is both current and accurate ahead of our assignments being handed to us so that we are always on standby in anticipation.
A snap shot of our interim search process is as follows:
– Assignment is registered with Novello Search
– A dedicated interims specialist refers to up-to-date continually researched market maps
– The above will also conduct an in-depth search on our database
– This will usually draw a long list of circa 100/150 potential candidates
– On a typical assignment, we will then call 40 or so CEOs / CFOs from the above list
– Within 72 hours we will provide a shortlist of three high quality individuals
– We will manage the process from start to end