Novello Search helps CEOs secure a range of positions both in the permanent and the interim market.
Our portfolio of clients ranges from PE Funds and their assets; later stage VC backed companies; family-run firms; other investor-backed businesses; and stand-alone corporates in a range of sectors.
We are a knowledge-based recruitment firm with a footprint indelibly etched in building out strategic and commercial leadership teams. This is what we do best.
Our Client base includes but is not limited to:
– PE and VC-Backed Organisations
– Publicly quoted
What do our CEO mandates look like?
There is no typical mandate in the world of Executive Search for CEOs but one thing is for sure; the roles we take on have a mix of the following:
Early Stage and Late Stage Start-ups
– Business Credibility – Having someone stand in as an interim CEO can make a company seem more credible to its bankers, investors, suppliers and clients.
– Managing Growth – Sometimes start-up entrepreneurs run out of steam and need a helping hand from someone with the skills and experience to help them grow their business.
– Optimising Value – Entrepreneurs often have big ideas but little direction, and an experienced interim CEO can help clarify, carry out and capitalise on their concept.
Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms
– Turnaround, M&A, Restructuring – An interim CEO is objective and can see a business from a fresh perspective, helping them plan and schedule more effectively.
– Direction – The current management team may not be able to take the company in the new direction it needs.
– Buying or Selling – Thanks to their experience, an interim CEO can seek out other companies ripe for M&A, steady the ship after a sale or prepare a company for an exit.
– Coaching and Mentoring – When the next generation of a firm is not yet fully prepared to take the reins, an interim CEO can help nurture, direct, guide, teach and build them as a team.
– Consensus Building – Family stakeholders don’t always agree, but an interim CEO can provide unbiased and objective advice to help forge a consensus.
– Succession Planning – An interim CEO can help prepare a company for the next generation taking control, providing a plan for a smooth transition which won’t interrupt the revenue stream.